Gabriela is a qualified Accredited Practicing Dietitian and member of the Dietitians Association of Australia. She completed her Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice degree at Bond University (Qld) in 2017, after working as a dietitian in private practice and community health in Brazil for six years. She is also qualified as a dietitian in Brazil and holds a Bachelor of Nutrition and a Postgraduate Diploma in Nutrition for Chronic Diseases from the renowned Albert Einstein Hospital, Brazil.
Gaby currently works across a variety of roles:
- Specializes in chronic diseases, especially diabetes & metabolic syndrome.
- Proudly part of The Rebab Team, providing individualized home-visit consultations to clients, as well as face-to-face in her office located in Ballina, NSW.
- Consultant dietitian to the ageing at RSL Life Care at Home Casino/Kyogle.
- NDIS Registered Dietitian.
- She currently runs dietetic clinics around the Northern Rivers area.
Gaby is passionate in delivering the most up to date nutrition-related findings, combined with flexibility, thus respecting people’s personalities and individual needs.