Dr James LedgardReconstructive Surgery
- Speciality Hand Surgeon
- Degrees FRACS (plastic and reconstructive surgery)
- Website http://www.drjamesledgard.com.au
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1300 836 366
- Fax 02 9475 1250
- Clinic Address Suite 14, Level 4, St Vincent’s Specialist Medical Centre, 20 Dalley St, Lismore NSW 2480
- Postal Address PO Box 4142 Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards NSW 2065
James Ledgard is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who works on the North Shore of Sydney as well as Ballina NSW. He completed his Plastic Surgery training in Sydney before a further 2 years fellowship training with hand, plastic and orthopaedic surgeons in Gothenburg (Sweden), Cape Town (South Africa), St Luke’s (Potts Point) and Sydney Hospitals. He looks after all injuries of the hand and wrist but has a special interest in the treatment of spasticity, tetraplegic hand reconstruction and the treatment of nerve injuries.
James works as a surgeon in both public and private hospitals on the north shore and privately in Lismore. He recognises the importance of considering and exploring all non-surgical options before recommending surgery to his patients.